At Boston Drum Lessons, we all started learning the drums from a young age. It impacted our lives and played an important role in our development as kids. Because we experienced the value drumming can bring to a growing child first hand, we work and strive each day to offer some of the best drum lessons for kids near Cambridge, MA.
Drumming is fun. This is known. But, drumming also offers an enormous range of benefits to the physical, cognitive and social development of kids. And starting young only means more positive outcomes. Some of these benefits include:
- Increased coordination
- Relaxing and meditative for stress relief
- Physically demanding means staying active and fit
- Increases the development of gray brain matter
- Development of memorization skills
- Positive for kids with behavioral disorders & proven to improve cognitive functioning later in life
- Learning 21st century skills: Preparation for the Creative Economy
- Personal achievement and self confidence
At Boston Drum Lessons, we teach kids 21st Century skills of collaboration, creativity, communication and critical thinking through the lens of drumming's:
The art and science of drumming and its rhythmic language can be influential for your child. Sign up for one free drum lesson today to discover how it can impact them like it did us.